- Buy Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC (en,fr,es,de,it,nl,pt,ja,sv,fi,no,da,zh,ko,cs,ru,tr,pl,ro,hu,uk,ar,he,el)
- Buy Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (64 bit) (en,es)
- Buy OEM Adobe Acrobat X Pro MAC
- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Acala DVD Audio Ripper (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Buy Sony ACID Music Studio 8 (en,es,fr,ja)
- 49.95$ Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro
- 24.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7 (en)
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
|Hockey Unfiltered: Daly talks NHL realignment and CBA [Podcast]|
|Written by Todd Lewis|
|Sunday, 08 January 2012 18:12|
NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly was a guest on “Hockey Unfiltered with Todd Lewis” on Sunday.
Their discussion centered around the proposed NHL realignment and the recent rejection of the plan by the NHL Players Association. In their release announcing their opposition to the realignment plan agreed upon by the NHL Board of Governors, the NHLPA cited travel concerns and playoff qualification as two specific areas of concern. Daly was extremely forthright in seeing these so called issues as a method for the PA to flex its muscle ahead of the CBA negotiations that will begin shortly for the current agreement that expires in September.
Daly clearly stated the NHL's position and the lengths they went to in trying to reach agreement and also has a frank opinion about whether or not the NHLPA ever intended to give its consent to the proposal.
Powered by HPT Radio
Click here to download PODCAST
|Last Updated on Sunday, 08 January 2012 21:31|