- Discount - Acala DivX DVD Player Assist
- Discount - Autodesk Softimage 2011
- Buy Cheap VMware Fusion 4 MAC
- Buy Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (32 bit) (en)
- Discount - Pixelmator MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Nero 10 Multimedia Suite
- Buy OEM Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
|Jets center Rypien, 27, found dead|
|Written by Denis Gorman|
|Monday, 15 August 2011 23:49|
According to a statement from the Royal Mounted Canadian Police, Winnipeg Jets center Rick Rypien was found dead in his Coleman, Alberta home Monday night. He was 27 years old.
The enforcer spent parts of six seasons in the Vancouver Canucks organization before signing with the Jets in July.
“It is with tremendous sadness that the Vancouver Canucks confirm the passing of Rick Rypien. Rick has been a beloved member of the Canucks family for the past six years,” the Canucks said in statement released Monday night. “Rick was a great teammate and friend to our players, coaches and staff. We send our deepest condolences to the Rypien family at this most difficult time.”
Rypien played in 119 games over six seasons, all for Vancouver. He recorded 16 points (nine goals, seven assists) and 226 penalty minutes in that span.
Rypien may be best known for an incident with a fan midway through the second period of the Canucks’ 6-2 loss to Minnesota on Oct. 19. Rypien grabbed a fan’s shirt following a skirmish with Minnesota’s Brad Staubitz. The NHL suspended Rypien for six games.
Rypien is the second NHLer to pass away during the off-season. New York Rangers enforcer Derek Boogaard was found dead on May 13 in his Minnesota apartment following an overdose of alcohol and oxycodone.
On Twitter: @HockeyPrimeTime and @DenisGorman
|Last Updated on Monday, 22 August 2011 10:35|